Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



I know Mother's Day is over but i felt like it was one that still needed to post. My mom and I went to my Grandma Toombs' grave. We met there with Kim and Darren and put new flowers on her grave. I was sad but was still something that I liked to do. It seemed kind of different not having Grandma on Mother's Day. A mom is the one person who you can depend on. She will stand by you no matter what. I love my mom so much and hope that all of you love yours. Happy Mother's Day to all the unique moms out there.

6 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Hey Kayla!!! Let's see if this works....

Kim Rose said...

Hi Kayla!
Love your new blog!
I love the colors you have for the background.
Be sure to post all about how much you love Aunt Kim! :)

Love you!

Natalie said...

Hello daugter!! Don't listen to Kim and post all about how wonderful your Mom is for letting you have a blog at 12..xoxox

kayla said...

No I think I am goin to post all about my aunt emily. No I am just kidding. I will post about every one. But I am going to post all of the bad things. Ha ha.
love you all

Stephens Family said...

oh, that's my girl Kayla! post about me and then all the bad stuff about everyone else. especially grandpa...let him have it. tell him how dorky he is!!

The Flynn's said...

I love your blog Kayla! I'll check your blog all the time. I can't wait to see you this summer. Love you!