Tuesday, June 2, 2009

She's Growin' Up

Today my mom got home and bought Lily her first pull-ups and some underwear. She tried every pair of underwearon and showed them to me. It was so cute. She has already started to use the toilet and doesn't usually like to have a dirty diaper. And today when I got home she ran outside in a swim diaper because she didn't want to wear her diaper. When Mom was opening up the panties for Lily, Quinn started laughing and Mom asked "What?" and he said that she is growing up. It really is crazy how fast she is growing up. Well I better go help Lily decide which underwear to wear .

2 comments:

The Flynn's said...

That's funny Kayla! She really is getting so grown up. I'm excited to see her next month!

Kim Rose said...

I remember when you were just as excited to wear underwear. You have grown up too fast too!